Monday, April 20, 2009

i'm so far behind.

a few posts brewing, I promise. paul's been out many evenings helping friends renovate their kitchen so I've been chief baby-holder. we've also just made a computer change and are in the process of setting up our mac mini. (squeee!). (Purchased off craigslist, not brand new, but a whole lot better than what we had before.)

you should see the piles of clean laundry that are lurking behind closed doors here. no, maybe you shouldn't. i'll tackle those soon enough. just not tonight, as we're getting a personal lesson on how to make bread and other wonderful tricks for using our new Bosch universal plus 800 w kitchen machine.

and yes, yes, we did get a hefty tax return this year. our annual splurge is almost over. it may be our last.

2 comments:

  1. Not as behind as I was!
    Glad to see you're making fun choices with the tax refund! I had to do "fiscally appropriate" things, like RRSP home-buyer payback payments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am farther behind my friend-ew-I still am back in November!!! (planned, but not ready--that's what happens when you have two blogs!)

    ReplyDelete