Paul's sister Debbie stopped in for a brief visit and to meet Jaxon. He showed off his "I can curl up like a shrimp" trick.

He's been practicing sitting ...

... and when I plopped him down on the beach he did it all by himself! The sand must have been a good stabilizer. He is now a strong and happy little sitter.

Good times on the


Date night with his lady-love, Penelope.

See? I told you he sits. And he's plumping up. At 6 months he weighs 16 pounds, 10 ounces. (Also starting to enjoy the Learning Home. I'm so glad I splurged on that when Marty was a baby.)

He didn't want to go in the exer-saucer, but this suited him just fine.

Big boys, testing out the leather reclining furniture (sofa and loveseat) that Paul scored us for $450! We already wonder how we lived this long without it! They used to sit at opposite ends on the old couch, but now they actually sit close when watching a movie. Almost snuggling, even! (Max has been calling it "snugglish".)


Sit-ability makes bath time way more exciting for everyone!

I really wanted a picture of him in this cute shirt from my cousin, even if he wasn't feeling photogenic.

I think the "Little Brother" picture is perfect!
ReplyDeleteVERY cute pictures - i like how you re-named it the hop n' jump :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable. Great moments. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteGrandma always likes pictures.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness look at him!!! What a super strong, sweet, adorable boy! He is so so cute!
ReplyDeleteAre your boys growing fast or what?? And the cuteness just does not stop! How is the decibel level in your house these days, Rachel?
ReplyDeleteGood find with the leather couch and love seat...we just have the couch and I would love a matching love seat. So good with kids!!! I can't believe how quickly our little ones are growing up!
ReplyDeletecute pics! and congrats on the new home!
ReplyDeleteI had Mikayla weighed on Friday and her and Jax weigh the same!
ReplyDelete