Wednesday, September 4, 2013

about selfies

I came across a link on FB today that I really liked. I hesitated to share it so as not to cause a stir, but I posted it, and it did cause a stir. Here's the link ... If you go to that post and see the one before it, you'll see what the fuss is all about. Whatever the nay-sayers and nit-pickers say, I really like that mama's style!

And so without further ado ... here's my post of fully-clad selfies. I got my hair cut yesterday and the stylist was inspired to give me some curls. I took some pictures because I really needed to have a shower, as I had not done so after 2 days of canning salsa and peaches. Then I took more pictures today with it freshly dried and straight.

Gotta start somewhere with a new post, right?




Pardon the sultry eyes. Had to get the right angle! :)

3 comments: