The other day Max suggested to me that, "Maybe our baby will have black skin."
I tried and tried to convince him otherwise. His response was an adamant "We'll have to wait and see."
I told him, as vaguely as I could, that it was impossible for our baby to have black skin. He's not so sure.
This afternoon when I encouraged Marty to say "Hi baby boy", he said "No boy, durl."
We bantered back and forth, and try as I might to dissuade him, he's still convinced that this baby is a durl.
A black baby girl? Not from this mama!
This baby is not a surprise for you, but it sure will be a surprise for your boys!
ReplyDeleteOma
Ha ha ha, funny boys!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny. I love how they have their own ideas!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute and funny!
ReplyDeleteA black baby girl? That would be a surprise! :P
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! Too funny!
ReplyDelete