"Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder characterized by overwhelming drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep."~ Wikipedia.
haha. that is too cute. Seriously your kids sleep anywhere. Wish mine did. Tammy Walker
Cutest post. Sometimes, I wish my kids could fall asleep like that ;)
"not QUITE?" umm...they look narcoleptic to me!!!
Great pictures! I love when they doze off mid-adventure! You're boys are adorable :)
Must be genetic - looks familiar!
That is funny!
That is so funny and CUTE!! I want to curl up beside them, cuddle, and have a good sleep too!
cute pictures, Rach! Jaxon is getting so big!!
Love it. Your kids have a real gift.
So cute! I agree with the previous person - they have a gift!
I adore this post.
haha. that is too cute. Seriously your kids sleep anywhere. Wish mine did.
ReplyDeleteTammy Walker
Cutest post. Sometimes, I wish my kids could fall asleep like that ;)
ReplyDelete"not QUITE?" umm...they look narcoleptic to me!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love when they doze off mid-adventure! You're boys are adorable :)
ReplyDeleteMust be genetic - looks familiar!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny and CUTE!! I want to curl up beside them, cuddle, and have a good sleep too!
ReplyDeletecute pictures, Rach! Jaxon is getting so big!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Your kids have a real gift.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I agree with the previous person - they have a gift!
ReplyDeleteI adore this post.
ReplyDelete