Saturday, May 2, 2009

while you wait

as you wait patiently (well, most of you :) for my next Easter weekend installment (and trust me, it's gonna be a gooder) ... here are a few pictures from around our house in march and april. life carries on, whether we get any sleep or not. Jax has actually been sleeping much better this last week. He's slept through at least 2 of the past 7 nights. Marty, however, has not. Last night Jax slept 8 hours and somewhere in the middle of it, Marty ended up in our bed. strange.

as I'm sure you've noticed from my pokey blogging pace ... I'm finding it harder to sit down and write anything, let alone make it eloquent and of some interest. Perhaps when I start to get a few more hours of sleep, that might happen more often again. I sure do enjoy documenting and journalling, so thanks for waiting around and checking in every now and then. my goal is to get each family trip or event published before the next one takes place. Our next get-away is just two weeks away and I still have two big posts to catch up on. *sigh*

enjoy.






5 comments:

  1. I hear you on the whole lack of time to post!

    Very cute pictures though thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! I like the one with Jax in the sunglasses. I hear you on the sleep thing......Mik has been starting her day at 4:45 and the kids close behind at 5:30. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love it! Thanks for sharing the potty pic - tee hee. I giggled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have 3 ver cute boys. I totally get the no sleep but one day it will get better--though i know taht doesn't seem so comforting at the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics seriously made me giggle out loud - your boys are hilarious and adorable... and they probably don't know it half the time.

    ReplyDelete