Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poor Max.

He says he's tired of wiping his bum. He changed his tune when I told him he'd have to pay me 25 cents to do it for him.

12 comments:

  1. Hah! I'm tired of it, too, actually. I guess I only have about sixty more years to look forward to, right? Then someone else will do it for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more reason he should be glad he's not a WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...thanks rach...i neede a chuckle right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny. The hardships of being almost 5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You'll have to tell me how you taught him to start wiping in the first place. Micah has a fit when I tell him that he needs to figure this out before he goes to preschool :P

    Oh - and I loved the point-form post. To-the-point, yet very entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are hilarious! I'm so going to use that later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to charge him for the job! What a funny guy :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, man. I can't wait til my daughter can wipe her own butt long enough to get tired of it... how about once? One butt wiping would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! Me too Max! Get used to it! That was very funny - thanks for sharing that...we had a good laugh over here.
    DebB

    ReplyDelete