Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chelsea

At our house, Christmas music starts playing on November 1st.   Last year's favourite songs for the boys were 'Little Drummer Boy' and 'Kay Thompson's Jingle Bells' by Michael W. Smith.  Tonight, while the ipod cycled through our playlist, it came to a version of 'Gloria In Excelsis Deo' by Point of Grace.  Max suddenly asked, "Who's that girl?  Who's 'Chelsea' that they're singing about?"

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I LOVE that you play Christmas music so soon. I will have to start too! I will have to do it while Sean is at work though. He gets so bombarded at work that he is a bit of a Scrooge around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... when you changed sites, somehow I forgot to update my feed reader and have been missing out on your blog since September. When we saw you at the mall on Halloween I thought to myself... "Did she stop blogging?" Anyway, I found you now, and I've caught up on the missed posts, and I'm really glad that you didn't stop blogging. I enjoy reading what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth (Bloggy Mama)November 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM

    tee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now inspired to play christmas music :)
    I am not on facebook anymore...but you have my phone number??

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you found me again, Leanne! T'was fun to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh LIzzie. :)

    Yes, I do have your number. We'll be in touch. Hey! Do you want to come to my Epicure Tasting Party tomorrow night? (Wednesday).

    ReplyDelete