So what's keeping me so busy?

Well, there's the sleep thing. I like it, and don't get enough as it is.
[caption id="attachment_2247" align="aligncenter" width="570" caption="one grumpy teething baby, one leopard making crafts, one naughty Bug in the corner."]
[/caption]Then there's the children. Oh, the children. We are reading and implementing a parenting strategy plan from "Have a New Kid by Friday" by Dr. Kevin Lehman. I'm too tired to even link to it. Just go buy it at your local Christian bookstore. You'll want your own copy so you can make notes and highlight and dog-ear the pages and pour over the suggestions and Q & As. We're already seeing the results as the power is slipping from the grubby little fingertips of two little boys in this house. We sure do love 'em, and we sure do want to raise 'em right.
Jaxon is still really, really quite fond of me. This greatly hampers my "free time".
Then there's the part about my new part-time job. If it's possible that you haven't heard already ... I'm a new consultant with Epicure Selections. Haven't heard of it? Go check it out. Already familiar with Epicure? I'd be happy to provide you with your favourite products if you're not already loyal to a consultant. And, of course, I'd be happy to help you earn free and discounted products by doing a Tasting Party in your home.
A brief description: Yum. A bit longer description, from our website:
Founded in 1997, Epicure Selections® is a 100% Canadian, family-owned, woman-led spice blend and cookware company based in North Saanich, B.C. Epicure Selections® is committed to providing Canadian families with the highest quality easy, affordable, nutritious and delicious mealtime solutions.
More on that in another post. Oh, except to say that you should check out the Stocking Stuffer Sale on the main page of the website, as some of your favourites may be on sale for the first two weeks of December. Okay, so it appears to not be on the website. If you want to see the list, let me know and I'll email you a copy.

Hhmmm, just noticed I already posted this picture. Here you have it again.
And then there's just the general busy-ness of everyday life.
Thanks for your continued interest in my little family. I won't abandon you completely. Just partially, for a little while.
xoxo!


Your lack of time to blog is totally understandable!
ReplyDeleteThat is what feed readers are for, it will tell me when you post. :)
This book you are talking about sounds interesting, I think I may want to sneak one into the country.
I get it. Tha't's why my blog is so lonely too...
ReplyDeleteIf blogging had been available when I was raising children, I KNOW that I would not have been able to blog regularly. Your picture of a teething baby, a messy craft table, and a naughty child, sure brought back some memories. Take care.
ReplyDeletei've heard great things about that book - hope you keep enjoying it and get continued results. also hope you get some more rest :)
ReplyDeleteTotally understandable! I've heard lots about that book (and the other one he wrote, about having a new husband by Friday :). Let me know if it works! Do you think it's applicable for Isaac's age (20 months)?
ReplyDeleteLove it and love you. Thanks for being so awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love the updates, whenever I get them. I think of you often. Hugs to you and the boys.
ReplyDelete