I received my first offering of the fluffy yellow flower today. Am I the only one who thinks they bloom earlier
every year? This year it might really be so. At the end of last summer, I actually went to the thrift store to buy a vase that is just the perfect size.

And, thanks to the help of my spell-checker, I now know for sure how to spell 'dandelion'. Not 'dandi' or 'dandy' ...
dandelion.
I just realized that sounds a little sarcastic. I meant it seriously! That picture is super cute!
ReplyDeleteCould you be any cuter??
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect dandelion vase! I think God created dandelions in abundance so that every child would have the opportunity to present a precious flower to their mother.
ReplyDelete(Hope this does not mean the start of hay fever for you.)
That is perfect. Oh so perfect. And you are so cute... I second that.
ReplyDeleteI'm in visiting Aimee and kids. There was lots of dandelion picking going on today. They are pretty and make such a sweet present from the hand of a child! They do seem early this year. Of course everything seems early this spring.
ReplyDeleteI love my almost daily dose of dandelions in the Spring too. What a great idea to have a special vase just for them. I do not look forward to the day that they discover that they are weeds. You certainly are a cutie petutie in this pic.
ReplyDeleteyes, believe it or not, I can get cuter than that!
ReplyDeleteYes, Max actually knows that they are weeds and he just doesn't understand why. How could a weed be so beautiful? "And why did God make weeds anyway", he wonders.
ReplyDeleteWe don't have any dandelions yet!
ReplyDeleteAnd you do look really cute in that photo. :)
Something that is cool about dandelions is that each yellow "petal" is a whole and complete flower by itself. So, each dandelion picked is not just a flower but a whole bouquet.
ReplyDeleteVery cute vase! I love it :) I needed a giant one the other night when the kids were having contests over how many they could pick for me. And then they were a little upset that I didn't want to keep them ALL!
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for the tip on the spelling - I'm pretty sure I've been spelling it wrong too :)
I found your blog to! Looks great!
ReplyDelete