Life's kinda crazy around here lately. Busy with school and work and church. Occupied with buying a trailer for our bouncy castle business and schlepping our family out to Kitsilano to complete the sale of the old bouncy castle business truck. And other stuff of life. Oh, and we've been a bit under the weather - first Max, then me, then Marty, (still Marty) and now Jax has joined the dry hacking cough club. PZ's holding strong. We'll get through, always do.
While I wait for the babe to go back to sleep so I can do the same, enjoy an early slice of fruitcake, compliments of
The Middle Child ...

and
The Man of the House ...
**************************************************************
Gotta love fruit cake!! Thank you for the laugh this morning.
ReplyDeletemy highlight...
ReplyDeletegetting texts from you whilst you sit :)
fruit cake? I'm glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteFruitcakes are the best, especially yours!
ReplyDeleteLove your middle child photos! What personality with a capital P!
ReplyDelete