Monday, January 10, 2011
she said it first
My friend Heidi mentioned on her blog that she's been feeling disenchanted with all-things-internet lately. As soon as she said that, I realized that's how I've been feeling. I don't intend to give up on this little ol' blog, just feeling this isn't the season of life that I can make it a priority. And maybe it's something to do with a certain 2-year-old who never lets me out of his sight! Except for this morning ... I've been fighting a cough/cold/flu the past few days and I crashed after taking Marty to preschool. Usually when I'm in bed, Jax is pulling me out or jumping on me. Today he left me alone completely for 45 min to an hour. He even came in and closed my bedroom door. I opened it again, so as not to be completely negligent. I recall hearing him transfer the leftover cereal milk from one bowl to another. He likes pouring. That was an easy clean up. Once when I checked on him he was blowing zerberts on the living room window. The last time I checked on him I found this ... snoozing on the back of the couch. Kind of like a cat. I've always wanted a cat. Okay, so I haven't always wanted a cat. But sometimes I think it would be nice. Then I think of the vacuuming, and I'm done thinking a cat would be nice to have. It's a shame I had to interrupt his little nap to change his poopy diaper and go get Marty from preschool. He finished his nap while we waited in the parking lot to get Max from school. Such is the life of the third child. Actually, it's rare that he falls asleep this early in the morning (around 11:00), and he regularly gets a proper nap in his bed. But when Mommy has a sick day, to each his own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! Your kids are so cute and funny that way!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely looks like something a cat would do!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I hope that you are feeling better. I've been thinking about you a lot. Hugs......
ReplyDeleteSending you a ginormous hug.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I'm going to call you one of these days.
I miss you.
Hugs and blessings....
hugs and blessings virtually received!
ReplyDeleteyour boys and their falling asleep are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the phone call yesterday - so good to catch up and I hope we can see each other at playgroup soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you're not giving up on blogging - I always like reading about your family's adventures :)
hey...just a thought.
ReplyDeletewe wanna hear more from you through your blog...whats wrong, you got three kids or something!
It's coming, it's coming! Very soon actually. Many thoughts. Not only do I have 3 kids ... remember that they are boys who happen to have a sizeable dose of the genetics of their father???
ReplyDelete