
Here's a peek at our sweet new son. Some admirers are saying we're not sending enough pictures. Well, we have our reasons. He sleeps all the time, he's recovering from pink-eye, has acne, and has lost all the hair from the top of his head! He's beginning to smile more so the cute pictures will come soon.
A blog!!!! I'm so excited you are doing one. I will look at this often to see your cute little family growing up and keep up to date with your life.
ReplyDeleteMarty is so cute and yes, his nickname Marty-Bug is adorable! Start snapping some shots of him...
Love, Jen
What a sweetie. He is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited you have a blog - can I add you as a link to mine? I don't think you'd protest overly much so I'm going to go ahead and do that. And feel free to link mine to yours, if you want!
ReplyDelete