... other than his little brother ... Max has discovered great fun in the salad spinner. He cracks up when I spin it really fast and cries really hard when I take it away from him. Who knew?!
Rach-a salad spinner is a great tool for art! We use it in daycares and I do here at home too. I bought a cheap one from a dollar store, if you don't want to use your normal one for art. Cut a piece of paper to fit into the basket, tape it down, dribble (blob) different colours of paint onto the paper and spin. Quite fun for the kids and makes a nice little picture for the fridge.
Wow, what awesome ideas! Your boys are soooo cute! Max looks so much like Paul! Wow, prince Rupert eh? I love being somewhere that i never would have predicted living. I didn't know i would find such great friends in winnipeg and want to stay around. This is the perfect place for us for the time being. I just talked to Meg V yesterday and she was very excited to hear about your growing family. She is working at the hospital in Langley during the summer and doing her nursing degree in Cranbrook. Anywho, Corrie is down for her morning nap so i am off to get ready. We are going to visit our second mom's group today! I am excited. Have a great day adoring your beautiful little guys, Janie
Jen- You're so creative. I just don't have that in me!
Janie - I'm glad you're liking it there. I really enjoyed my year there. Where in the city do you live? What church do you go to? What does Dave do to support his sweet little family? What were you doing before motherhood?
Rach-a salad spinner is a great tool for art! We use it in daycares and I do here at home too. I bought a cheap one from a dollar store, if you don't want to use your normal one for art. Cut a piece of paper to fit into the basket, tape it down, dribble (blob) different colours of paint onto the paper and spin. Quite fun for the kids and makes a nice little picture for the fridge.
ReplyDeleteWow, what awesome ideas! Your boys are soooo cute! Max looks so much like Paul!
ReplyDeleteWow, prince Rupert eh? I love being somewhere that i never would have predicted living. I didn't know i would find such great friends in winnipeg and want to stay around. This is the perfect place for us for the time being. I just talked to Meg V yesterday and she was very excited to hear about your growing family. She is working at the hospital in Langley during the summer and doing her nursing degree in Cranbrook.
Anywho, Corrie is down for her morning nap so i am off to get ready. We are going to visit our second mom's group today! I am excited.
Have a great day adoring your beautiful little guys,
Janie
awesome! brook loves our salad spinner too- when she gets into the kitchen she b-lines it for the shelf with the spinner!
ReplyDeleteJen- You're so creative. I just don't have that in me!
ReplyDeleteJanie - I'm glad you're liking it there. I really enjoyed my year there. Where in the city do you live? What church do you go to? What does Dave do to support his sweet little family? What were you doing before motherhood?