I still haven't had a chance to upload pictures of all the fun we've been having with friends lately. I get busy doing other things, and Blogger isn't cooperating with me for some reason.
Last Monday (15th) I had Kelly & Taeya, and Lizzie, Jade & Seth over for some blueberry muffin and playdate madness. The kids all played remarkably well together. Taeya kind of watched the boys run around her and seemed to wonder why they had to make so much NOISE! Boys, boys ... ! I managed to get one picture of all five kids together. I'd love to show it to you sometime.
Wednesday of that week Charis & Eden and Wendy & Isaac came over. Another super fun time, catching up with each other and getting to know each other's wee ones. I've known Charis forever and have missed her lots as our adult lives haven't lined up to spend much time together. Wendy was hired by SouthRidge to take over my job when I went on maternity leave with Max. We got to be good friends right away and now she's a mama too.
Yesterday was super fun, too. After preschool the boys and I headed out to Langley for lunch and visiting with Corinna & Sophie and Jenny, Zephaniah & Adi. I haven't seen Jenny and Zeph for almost 2 years, and of course hadn't met Adi yet. It was so special to finally see them again. Max and Zeph didn't seem to pay much attention to each other until right at the very end. Marleen met us in Fort Langley and we took some pictures in the sunshine and leaves. Good times.
Today is a very big day for Max. We're going to the "Nut Doctor". That would be the pediatric allergist, in case you're wondering if perhaps he had some more delicate issues. We've been waiting for this appointment for about a year and a half. I'm so glad it's finally here and we can sort out what, if anything, he's allergic to. He hasn't had any more reactions since the cashew situation in June 2006, but we've also been careful not to expose him to any nuts at all. We shall see. While we're doing that, Marty will be visiting with Kelly and Taeya. I'm so thankful for those girls. The boys and I feel so comfortable in your home, Kelly. Thanks for that. Maybe later today we'll go explore some more at Fishtrap Creek park. With the stroller this time. When I went last weekend by myself with no stroller, Marty got pretty tired by the end and just wanted to be carried. Of course I got some cute pictures but you'll have to wait to see them. Sigh.
not totally sure how this whole blog comment thing works. plus i'm not to crazy about my blog format. maybe i'll ask yo some questions once we get settled again. we leave on Sunday early morning... pray for us!
ReplyDelete