Marty just finished his high-chair nap. I decided it was better that he get at least a little bit of sleep, rather than fight with him for an hour, and not sleep. I think he slept at least an hour. He woke up just as I was going to take a picture to add to the slideshow. Now, some of you say your kids have never fallen asleep in the high chair. Mine have a time or two. Perhaps more. I threw in a few other odd nap shots too ... enjoy!

Wow! I don't think Kai has even come close to sleeping in his high chair....he devours his food and then wants to get out and play. Maybe if we had a more comfortable one he's be more relaxed? Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteI loveee the one of Marty with his Rain boots on!!
ReplyDeleteThose pics crack me up! I just can't even fathom any of my kids doing that. So cute!
ReplyDeletemarty at 11 months is my fave...that must be one special high chair...your boys are too funny! brook has never done anything like that- maybe i'll have more luck with marek:)
ReplyDeletepriceless!!!! I love those pictures.
ReplyDeleteTaeya ALMOST fell asleep once in her high chair...i was doing all I could to soothe her into it so i could take a picture, but no luck
The knack to be able to sleep anywhere could come in very handy!
ReplyDeletetoo funny...as if my kid would ever do that...i love the red rain boots, and the laundry basket...are you serious!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Maybe it's a boy thing, cuz that looks just like what happens here on sleepy days!
ReplyDelete