Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Going Public?

I've been thinking of making my blog "public" again. I've heard from some friends and family that they don't really read my blog anymore, for varying reasons. Most say it's because they don't want to set up a Google account (or don't know how to :), or don't want to bother logging in every time (which you need to do if you don't want to stay logged in to Google). Since I started this whole thing for my friends and family, it's silly to me that they can't all access and enjoy it. The security concerns? Not really so concerning to me anymore. There are so many big name bloggers out there who share details like last name and location, and they don't seem to have any danger stranger stalkers. So I'm thinking about it. I'm also thinking of getting a more exciting template designed by this cool girl. If only the Canada Revenue Agency would hurry up already with our tax return!

Anyway, just some thoughts. Bedtime for the boys, at least for Max. Marty napped on the living room floor from 3:30 - 6:00 this afternoon. Might be a long night.

1 comment:

  1. I have so much fun connecting with friends, old and new, that I have wanted to stay public with my blog, even if it means being more careful with the info I share. I understand your struggle though.

    ReplyDelete