Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the three wees

I am in Quesnel, visiting my sister and her five kids. Her hubby is out of town, and Max is on spring break from preschool. We arrived yesterday on dry roads and under a crisp blue sky. We head back home on Friday.

Here's just a few more pictures because, apparently, I can't stop taking them!







8 comments:

  1. Keep taking the pics - there are never too many for me. I would challenge you to get a pic of all 8 kids together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the pics!!! So sweet! I imagine you are having fun with your sister and 8 kids!!!!!! It must be busy......and loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures of your precious boys...brothers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. teresia benedicta&johanna annaMarch 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM

    those pictures are just so adorable!
    have fun with your sister!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwe, they have a penguin Blanket too!! Very cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that you Aren? They don't have a penguin blanket, they're lying on yours before I finished making it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes it is me. ohhh haha ic.

    ReplyDelete