Friday, March 6, 2009

valentine's week ... was so long ago!

I have some great pictures from the week around Valentine's Day.

Oh boy, that was a long time ago already.

We had friends over on February 10th to decorate cookies.
Read Megan's account of that, she did a fine job.

Jaxon with our midwife Erin Price. We think she's pretty cool.
All the ladies at Abbotsford Midwifery Group are pretty special to us.

Feb. 12 - Rocking the big boy clothes (bear slippers from Aren); waking up.
Max took one of his lady friends for a quick spin in the Jeep.
Even a little off roadin' didn't scare this girl.

Max has worn this shirt for 3 Valentine's Days now.
Time to pass it on to Little Brother #1.

More pictures to come soon, I hope. Finding time to include more than just a few words is proving to be difficult.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures. I completely remember Max's shirt!! I can't believe it still fits him. It is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! Love the squishy Jaxon faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those grandsons! I love the second jeep picture - they both look kind of guilty.

    ReplyDelete