Monday, October 12, 2009

just when you thought you'd seen it all ...

... this is how I found Marty this evening, after Paul had tucked him into his bed.

IMG_1151

8 comments:

  1. Is he a sleep walker? My one brother was when he was little, one night he was found at the bottom of the stairs in his gum boots sleeping on one of the pillows from the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Is this your front door? How far away from his bed did he travel to get here??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to wonder if he might be. This isn't far from his room. I think he had snuck out because he didn't want to sleep and was hiding from me, and just fell asleep. Paul had to go out shortly after he tucked the boys in, so he may have heard the door and come out to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you shared a photo of this one. Too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend whose children both walked in their sleep, and she had to put sliding locks at the top of the doors going outside. When I was a child, I can recall hearing my younger sister crying during the night, and my mom and I looked all over for her inside the house, until we realized she was outside. She had no recollection of it the next day. My mom earned a few more gray hairs that night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, that is so cute Rach!!

    ReplyDelete