I wanna know how Max is doing. I was so sad to have to cancel our visit. This weekend is booked. Next weekend is booked. Oh bother. I wanna see those boys! (And you two of course)
Helloo.. this is my first time over.. love the rhino image.. could you put it at the top as a logo, I wonder? Anyways, glad to see/read all is well in Rachel-land. M
Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait. you've been on my mind a lot lately. I am hoping you are all well and healthy!
ReplyDeleteI wanna know how Max is doing. I was so sad to have to cancel our visit. This weekend is booked. Next weekend is booked. Oh bother. I wanna see those boys! (And you two of course)
ReplyDeleteHelloo.. this is my first time over.. love the rhino image.. could you put it at the top as a logo, I wonder?
ReplyDeleteAnyways, glad to see/read all is well in Rachel-land.
M
We'll make it happen. We want to see you too! Our weekends are pretty free.
ReplyDeleteAwe!!!! love the pictures Rach!!! You're boys are growing up so fast!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I looooove the idea of craft dinner with peas in it!!!! How come I have never thought of that? I don't know!
I always look forward to your blogs!!