Friday, August 20, 2010

coping

This is how Jaxon learned to cope with the noise from the airshow last weekend.  It was even cuter when he had a giant green bean in each hand and they poked out like horns.



This was our solution to cope with long hot days with nary a nap.  He finally dozed off while watching Paul work on the playhouse (oh, I haven't mentioned that?  More on that later.).  He even slept through the Snowbirds buzzing closely overhead.



Here Jax is clearly not coping with our attempts to get him to sign "all done" at the end of dinner.


And here is Jaxon, all his worries forgotten on his first trip to Birchwood Dairy.



And this is me ... choosing not to fret about what looks like inconsistent spacing between the pictures and text on this post.  Oh well.  Happy weekend!

{and for the first time in a very long time, I didn't have to log in to my wordpress account in order to create this post. It's been less than 2 weeks since my last post.  Go me!}

{and just how did jaxon manage to change the colour of my text when he banged on my keyboard?  no time to fuss with it. }

6 comments:

  1. HA! My girls had a down and out FREAK session the first time they heard the planes really loud. Shaking, crying, screaming, wide, terrified eyes....Jax looks pretty darn stoic compared to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.....Jax is so blond! In my mind I pictured him with darker hair but I suppose a summer will do that do a boy. i love the expression you have in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, you know what is really weird? In the photo of Jax in the stroller, I think he looks just like Max, however when he is on the tractor, he looks just like Marty. In all other pictures he looks just like himself........strange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was on almost the last day so he was getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, he's my blondie. He was kind of dark at the very beginning, but has stayed fair. I like the blond hair and brown eyes. And yes, he does look like both boys at different times. You'll have lots of fun comparing your kids looks, it'll be endless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!
    I love those little people of yours, and that last picture cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete