Well, if my Beloved is taking a step back into the realm of blogging - I suppose I should really step it up here! (I know, I know ... thanks for all the not-so-subtle prompting from many of you.)
Go visit his brand-spankin-new blog and come back here another time to see if I've come up with something new myself.
PS: I see on my handy little stat chart that people still check in here! Daily! My oh my ... I hope to have more to offer in the coming months. xoxo
been thinking of you lot's!! off to check out Paul's blog.......
ReplyDeleteI will continue to check... I'll be missing you and it will be great to hear about your adventures on the island! Blessings to you, Rachel (and your family)!!
ReplyDeleteThat previous comment was me... Dolly... forgot to sign in!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dolly! (For both comments, as I couldn't tell who you were from your email address.) We'll be visiting SPTES after school tomorrow, look for my kids in street clothes!
ReplyDeleteMore blogging please....its only fair...tell that to your newly blogging hubby too! You can flog a new blog and then only put 1 entry in!!! ;-) See you soon! Sharon
ReplyDeleteI check all the time to see if you have posted a new blog, it makes me feel like i still know whats going on in your guys's life, since were all so far apart. ide sure enjoy to see more blogs, and hear about you guys new life in a new town!
ReplyDeleteIt's coming! It's coming! But first I must finish PACKING! I have more thoughts on the state of my blog, and there's hope. I promise, there's hope.
ReplyDeleteAren? Is this you? It's coming soon, I promise! Just need to get packed up and settled in first. AND GET TWO BOYS INTO SCHOOL!
ReplyDelete