That's the speed limit through the town that we now live in. To say this will be a change of pace for us is an understatement. And when you're going that slow through town it's not hard to see the big ol' black bear romping through the park on the river. To say we're in for a big dose of culture shock is a major understatement.
And we're so very excited!
(Purchases of more suitable rain gear and wilderness safety items will be forthcoming.)
(As so will another blog post, after we get through a few busy days of moving in to our new home!)
wow, that is a change!!! what's the school zone limit??? :)
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing! Glad you guys are excited about your new home. 40 km would be a bit of a stretch for me though...
ReplyDeleteWell, I get to make up for the slow speed through town now that I'll be driving down the highway at 110 every day to take the boys to their new school. Quite a story, I'll write about it soon.
ReplyDeletegood question! The school in town is tucked away behind the firehall at a dead end road. I'll have to check, as it's right near my house.
ReplyDeletenew school??
ReplyDeleteInterested in hearing more!!
Hi Rachel! It was so nice to read your note on my blog, and then to catch up on your family's adventures :) We are really looking forward to hearing more as you guys get settled in--and adapt to the new culture, weather, wilderness, etc!!
ReplyDelete