Friday, January 13, 2012

how could I forget?


I forgot to add in Jaxon's birthday post about his shocking surprising grasp of the notion, "Righty tighty, lefty loosey."! He took apart and put back together that toy BBQ several times in a very short period of time. Unfortunately (well, I don't think it's so bad), he pulled one of the wires right out so it will need to be soldered back to where it came from before the BBQ makes all its noises once again.

He can open a banana peel unassisted.

Oh, and one more thing ... he likes black jelly beans.

2 comments:

  1. it's always nice to have someone to eat those black jelly beans in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning - his father, at Jaxon's age, liked to take the plates off the switches and also poke the screwdriver in the socket! The apple does not fall far from the tree - but I probably don't have to tell you that!
    PS - Jaxon can have my share of all black jelly beans that may come my way - yuk!

    ReplyDelete