Monday, February 2, 2009

beans on toast

marty ate all the beans and left the toast on his plate.

max ate all the toast and left the beans. when i encouraged him to finish his beans, he complained ... "But I'm FULL of beans!".

indeed you are, little boy. indeed you are.

i have decided it is no longer in the best interest of me or my family for me to continue to eat beans on toast.

7 comments:

  1. So does that mean that Marty is NOT full of beans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny!! Perhaps they could work off the same plate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, I think it proves that they're BOTH full of beans. Not that I ever had to wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serve them one meal and let them share ;)
    Cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm...beans on toast. i think i'm going to have to go downstairs and make me some of those :) (do you have british blood in you, by chance?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. perhaps a wee bit, way way back. enjoy! (but beware!)

    ReplyDelete