Monday, February 16, 2009

jax ... and max.

feb. 3 - i love this cozy sleeper, given by Paul's boss' family.
feb. 7 - first time in real clothes
feb. 9 - gumby baby
max loves to give him "burp ups", and thinks it's quite funny
when jax starts pushing up on his legs, like he's jumping.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to see Micah holding his little brother/sister like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jamie, it's so neat watching an 'older' big sibling. I actually think Max has had a harder time adjusting to baby than Marty has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tim | helen | adia | kalanie | rilannaFebruary 17, 2009 at 7:48 AM

    max looks so content in that last picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. So totally sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that last pic of Max holding Jax is so adorable!
    And "gumby baby" totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh those pictures are soooooo sweet! I LOVE the one with Max and Jax. What an incredible big brother. I really wish I could just squeeze Jax. Still contemplating a visit down.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so great - what a great big brother and great pics.
    Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ashish Jessica and PriyaFebruary 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM

    He is so sweet! Thanks for sharing these adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete