What a sweetie!! He has really gorgeous lips. I sat there the whole time with a huge goofy smile on my face. He is so attentive. Was that the threat of hangry I saw in the last video?
Sorry this is not a comment on this post per se. This is just a little update to let you know that Marni and the baby are fine, he was born last week but the remain in hosp. Her hubby is hopeful that thy will be home soon.
oh and thank you so much for posting it!! Can't wait for more!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie!! He has really gorgeous lips. I sat there the whole time with a huge goofy smile on my face. He is so attentive. Was that the threat of hangry I saw in the last video?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rachel. It was great to come home from work and see and hear Jaxon - what a sweetie! I can hardly wait to see him "for real".
ReplyDeleteI just had to watch again!!
ReplyDeleteSorry this is not a comment on this post per se. This is just a little update to let you know that Marni and the baby are fine, he was born last week but the remain in hosp. Her hubby is hopeful that thy will be home soon.
ReplyDelete