Today is the ninth day of the ninth month in the year 2009. 9-09-09.
Today is Wednesday. 9 letters.
The month is September. 9 letters.
Today is the 252nd day of the year...2 + 5 + 2 = 9.
Although it's really just past 3:30 in the afternoon, I think I'll rig the time of this post to something fitting for the day.
Today was Max's second day of Kindergarten, his first (one-hour) day in the classroom without me there. We're all pretty excited about that. I took Marty and Jaxon with me for a few things from Costco (my total came to $101.01 - isn't that somethin'?) The little boys are dozing in the van, breathing in the fresh rainy air. Paul will be home from work soon and Jaxon and I will be off for a visit with my good (and long lost, it seems) friend Maren, and her Mum, whom I totally adore. I quite like them both, actually. Also momentous today was my first purchase of a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. (Just a small one, I'm going out for tea with the ladies, after all.)
I'll even throw in 9 pictures, since you've been so deprived lately.








Fantastic. I love the outside pics. Yay for a great space, eh?
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pictures! I can't get enough of your boys. They put a smile on my face. I love seeing the pics of them together. Wow, Kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha - looks like dad's canoe is getting some interesting use. :-) Have they gone "fishing" with weighted, hookless fishing lines?
ReplyDeletePaul & Max really did go fishing, but Max just practiced, and Paul didn't catch anything. Yesterday Paul and Frieda took the boys to the river and caught a baby sturgeon. That's the extent of the fishing career so far. They had sooo much fun in the canoe.
ReplyDeletewhoah...very cool number stuff...i remember when I was 10, my bro was 7 and my sis was 2...our address was 1072 st.patrick...thought it was the coolest thing ever :) Love the canoe pic...cutie boys :)
ReplyDeleteYay for 9 pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteThe boys are looking for grown up!
If you are looking for the boys' fishing rod, it somehow ended up in my car. I left it at Lara's place today (at least that's closer than my place). Hopefully you can somehow connect with her in the near future. Always love the pics. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteWow, just one more and you'll have 9 comments too!
ReplyDelete