Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome here!

Welcome, indeed.  I've been contemplating this change-over to WordPress for a while, and finally took the plunge.  It's been a learning curve for sure, but so far I'm really pleased.  This is also part of the reason my blog posts have been so sparse the last while, as I've been figuring out how things work over here.  (There is a button for striking through text!)  A fresh new template, a cool name and url that I totally love (and they match!), and a whole bunch of followers who are genuinely interested in what I have to say ... let the blogging resume!  I've got a few kinks to work out after importing my old blog over here, so be patient as I tweak things over the next little while. (Things like my link lists - looks like that will be a tedious job!)  I figured the best way to learn how to use this is to ... well ... use it.  

And so, here we go!rowdyrhino

 

PS: Many thanks to David Piechnik for helping me sort out my rhino image issues!

11 comments:

  1. You did it! It looks great! The rhino is so fun.
    I will watch for all the little changes you make as you work out the bugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks fabulous! I'm not familiar with wordpress but wow, may have to check it out! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the move! I LOVE WordPress. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome. Yay for wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! for the welcome and for your help in getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like this! it was there for me all along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love those rowdie rhinos! Look forward to hearing more about their rhino adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. more emphasis on the 'rowdy' than the 'rhino'. :)

    ReplyDelete