Sunday, January 20, 2008

This one is for you, Niki!

blog readability test

Movie Reviews

6 comments:

  1. Okay, what is the deal?

    NOT to insult your blog (love it and find it very intelligent!), but how did you get a genius rating?!?! I'm starting to doubt the validity of evaluation site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, thinking about it from another angle.

    If the test is to test the "level of education required to understand your blog", then I am a genius if I understand yours???

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is......if your blog is private how can they get in to evaluate????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Once again, I've been away from your blog for a bit, sorry. I teach French Immersion and (though I'm probably biased) I really do think it's a great opportunity for kids to learn a second language. Max has your support at home with his English reading and such, I think it's a good plan. Do you speak French? Our kids will take French Immersion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, my site is 'elementary school level' :)

    ReplyDelete