I'm having a busy morning, making calls - here, there, and everywhere - in regards to the not so small expansion to our small business. No, it's not a bouncing baby. Not of human variety at least. We're talking about a 900 lb. bouncing castle of fun! That kind of baby. More on this later.
Anyway. The boys have been behaving remarkably well. I just overheard a squabble in the play room. I heard Max say to Marty in a very angry voice, "Don't anger about this!" They were fighting over the Tonka digger and bulldozer.
And now the boy wants to watch Daniel Cook. Well, sure. That'll give me lots of time to make these crazy phone calls and get things sorted out.
Thought you wanted to give it another try down here or...?
ReplyDeleteGood job Max! Way to work things out! Hope it all works out for your business.
ReplyDeleteP.S How is the slipper situation??
Fun!!
ReplyDelete