Monday, February 18, 2008

pyzam?

I'm working on a new template, something a little more exciting. A few of you have Pyzam templates ... do you know if you can add page elements, just like with a regular blogger template? I can't spend any more time on it right now, so this is a work in progress.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I know nothing...

    Hope your boys are healing up from their colds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have pyzam and i added some stuff, changed the template a bit (like the colour of the sidebar...)....
    nothing too exciting, but i´m not so good in changing those stuff (actually too afraid);
    but it pretty much works like the "blogger-templates".
    have fun
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pyzam template, and yes, they work fairly similar to blogger - blogger recognizes them (unlike other ones out there). You have to re-add everything manually though so save your links etc. somewhere first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of pyzam, but I am definitely feeling frustrated with my layout these days. Happy remodelling.

    ReplyDelete