They are just so sweet!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Give them a big hug for me.
Entertaining a little brother is hard work!!
is marty sleeping in the first picture?
yes Kelly, he's totally out!
glad the novelty of the felt set hasn't worn out yet...perhaps he is training to be a teacher when he grows up...but perhaps he will need to learn how to keep his students awake.
I marvel at how your boys can sleep anywhere, anyhow.
Too cute! Yes, I can attest to the fact that they do sleep anywhere :)
You're making me want to go and take a nap!! :P
Good luck with the bean!!! Your boys are so sweet.
They are just so sweet!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Give them a big hug for me.
ReplyDeleteEntertaining a little brother is hard work!!
ReplyDeleteis marty sleeping in the first picture?
ReplyDeleteyes Kelly, he's totally out!
ReplyDeleteglad the novelty of the felt set hasn't worn out yet...perhaps he is training to be a teacher when he grows up...but perhaps he will need to learn how to keep his students awake.
ReplyDeleteI marvel at how your boys can sleep anywhere, anyhow.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Yes, I can attest to the fact that they do sleep anywhere :)
ReplyDeleteYou're making me want to go and take a nap!! :P
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the bean!!! Your boys are so sweet.
ReplyDelete