Wednesday, October 15, 2008

oh boy!

Please enjoy the photographic evidence of things that sometimes happen in our house when I am ...

... not the one supervising them.
... just laying on the couch with my eyes closed snoozing.
... in the shower.

Can you guess who was the instigator?

20 comments:

  1. I'm laughing :) That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is FUNNY! But only because it is not my children...

    Thanks for the laugh!

    I am guessing it is Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim | helen | adia | kalanie | rilannaOctober 15, 2008 at 3:31 PM

    that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids should hang out with Doug and Jan's kids! They could have a riot! (Or cause one!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious...i love the ones of the two of them together with the marker on their face...like cute little mug shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fortunate that the person snoozing didn't also get a make-over with that pen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh-oh! I wish I had photographic evidence of some similar happennings in my house. I guess I wasn't quite as calm as you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart kids - they chose a quiet activity when you were snoozing, and a noisy activity when you were in the shower - very clever!

    MamaZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. teresia benedicta&johanna annaOctober 16, 2008 at 5:27 AM

    still laughing....:)
    esp. that they managed to make a "field" out of the pans....
    and well, i'm glad they're not mine:)

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This series is AMAZING!!! I love it. The pots, especially. How random is that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahha Oh Gosh.
    Thats Great

    And Nice Hair cuts! there so short.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! Love the pots and pans all over the floor. I can only imagine what the reasoning was behind it. I'm sure a great story was told by a certain little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can let us know how long it takes for "permanent" marker to wash or wear off skin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really cute. I love the thought of the boys getting excited about doing something together - better that than them beating each other up (and waking YOU up - ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, Rach. I'm still laughing. I love that you did exactly what my parents did when we pulled off stuff like that... run for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All this fun and I had to be at work...I guess we'll see if Oma's house will stand the curiousity for two days with them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, LOL!!! :) See you Friday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alvin & Denise EnglerOctober 19, 2008 at 3:47 PM

    you have many many pans! looks like a good creative use for them. :)

    -de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Rachael! I am so happy it isn't just my boys that do things like this! I love that you share the mishaps you have with your adorable children, helps all moms laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was sweet! Way to go catching the "evidence" on camera! I hope I'm as collected as you are when we have kids!
    -Auntie Debbie

    ReplyDelete