Pictures are up, go have a look-see. What a talented lady! (Something's funny with the link I posted earlier so you'll have to scroll down a bit on her main page.)
What beautiful photos! You've got one very talented friend there :) You are looking great, not long now and she'll be taking photos of a new little munchkin.
HI Rachel, The MWS songs on my list are from 2 different albums, one called "Christmas"(my all time favourite!) and the other called "Christmastime". Your pictures are beautiful! That's the one thing I never did, 6 kids and no professional maternity pictures!! I looked at your friend's other pictures too and they're really good! Kinda made me want to get married again! Anyhow, I will be thinking and praying for you in the while as your due date approaches!
Gorgeous!! You look fab, Rachel!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are great!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look really good!
leslie
Beautiful! Loved the first one.
ReplyDeleteBut should it have said 'maternity' rather than 'maturity'? 'Cos that makes me feel pretty old!!!
Trees ... :) She's fixed that now.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos! You've got one very talented friend there :) You are looking great, not long now and she'll be taking photos of a new little munchkin.
ReplyDeletePerfect. So nice to look back on. Hope these next few weeks go quickly for you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! How much fun that must have been! Those pictures will be a treasure for many years I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look Fabulous!
very beautiful rach.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, it said the blog I was looking for could not be found :(
ReplyDeleteHI Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThe MWS songs on my list are from 2 different albums, one called "Christmas"(my all time favourite!) and the other called "Christmastime".
Your pictures are beautiful! That's the one thing I never did, 6 kids and no professional maternity pictures!!
I looked at your friend's other pictures too and they're really good! Kinda made me want to get married again!
Anyhow, I will be thinking and praying for you in the while as your due date approaches!
Beautiful pictures - I love that brown sweater you're wearing in the first ones :)
ReplyDelete