Thursday, September 20, 2007

TODAY is the day to pray. A lot!


We've had 6 showings on our house in Prince Rupert in the past three days. At least one of them was a second showing for the same people. Join us in praying for an offer to come very soon! This has been quite the experience for us, and we feel it's time for the learning curve to end!

As promised, Preschool stories and pictures to come soon.

7 comments:

  1. also joining you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoiks. I'll be praying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just drove by your house today.....looks so nice. Hope you have good news soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just prayed that our God would bless you with the sale of your house. Also praying for more sleep for you.
    Marina Negromoskya came home with us. She has bronchitis so needs a little extra loving. Please pray for her.
    We are home after a great trip. I hope I didn't tease too much about Prince Rupert. Would like to go there maybe this coming summer.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete