Max has completely adjusted to preschool! Yay! He asks to go every day, and often pretends to go since I won't take him! Did I tell you that already? He also stayed in his Sunday School class with no problems. As I left, I heard him tell the teacher "I will not cry." That's my boy!
Marty is cutting three molars right now and has a terrible diaper rash. Not the most fascinating information, I know, but this is where we're at. He's nearly weaned. I'm hoping to get that taken care of this weekend. He's just nursing now in the early early morning. He loves to run around. Sometime chasing or being chased by Max, sometimes just on his own. Around and around he goes, even throwing in some spinning on the spot. Just for kicks. He's started a new screechy screamy thing. It comes out when he's not getting what he wants and when he figures out I'm about to change his diaper. But he sure is cute!
Visiting with my Dad



Bedhead

Max's first real Lego creation

Dudes and Dudette
Paul, Marty, Max, Scott, Sophie
Hoping you get good news on the house soon...
ReplyDeletelooks like the double jogging stroller came in handy for the guys' walk ;) especially if they were on the fitness trail!!! :)
ReplyDeletestill praying about the FAST sale of your house!
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures and did I tell you we ended up buying another chariot?? I missed my old one so much....my 6th stroller...it's a good thing my husband has so much grace for me :)We'll have to take our matching strollers around mill lake..soon!
love the bedhead
ReplyDeleteprayers on their way...
Love the pics. It's enough to warm a grandmother's heart.
ReplyDelete