I had my suspicions about what Max was up to while I was
snoozing nursing Marty on my bed this morning. He came into the room with the tell-tale evidence all over his face. He proudly showed me how it got from his fingers to his face.
What were you eating, Max?20 pounds.20 pounds of what?20 pounds of chocolate cake.I better put a stop to Marty before he eats 20 pounds of blueberries.
Too funny!!! Love the picture! Miss you. I sent you an email with our number.
ReplyDeleteVery funny! I love kids' understanding of numbers. I guess you just had to giggle about that one.
ReplyDeletei can't blame him - that cake looks pretty good :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you took a picture! My parents used to do that when we were toddlers and we would get into the roll of toilet paper. They would sneak away for the camera, get a quick shot... and then we'd get in trouble. So many pictures of bewildered-looking little Piechnik kids in piles of fluffy toilet paper.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm... 20 lbs of chocolate! I need some of that right now! :)
ReplyDeleteCute pic!
yummmmmmmmmmm
ReplyDeletetoo funny.
ReplyDeleteso funny...20 lbs! These darling boys of ours come up with the funniest things..I love it!
ReplyDeleteHee! Sweet shot!!
ReplyDelete