Friday, March 28, 2008

Confessions of a Slacker Mom

Judging by the half-dozen scratches and scrapes on Max's face and around his belly and back ... it was time to cut Marty's fingernails.

Judging by the 4 dozen scratches allllll along the length of the leather ottoman ... it was time to cut Max's fingernails. (Not to mention the 10 new scratches he made horizontally across the ottoman when I asked him where the scratches came from.)

(There is actually a book with the same title of my post. I stole it. The title, not the book. I own the book, and it was a fun read.)

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like you're slacking, sounds more like their nails grow waaaay to fast!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny...I forget to cut my kids nails too. I only remember when they are scratching each other as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on your recommendation, i went out and borrowed this book-and totally loved her theories on parenting!!! i love a good read..finished it in a day

    ReplyDelete