Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's that time again ...

photo from this Daylight Saving Time website

Turn your clocks forward 1 hour this Saturday night!
This seems early in the year, no?

5 comments:

  1. It is the same time as last year, but both are earlier than for who knows how many years. Last year the US added 4 weeks to Daylight Saving Time - 3 weeks in the spring and one week in the fall. Canada of course, followed suit. The rationale is that the extra daylight hours reduce energy use. There you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure looking forward to it staying light longer in the evening!

    That means evening walks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the reminder and for saying hello. I didn't know you were still there, great that you are. Keep watching you never know when you'll get your shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. really looking forward to gettng up at 4:30 am instead of 5:30. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - I am playing piano for the 8:15 am service. I wonder how many people will be there. And I have to be there at 7:45 am (which is really 6:45 am, which means I have to get up when???) I bet the smarter people did not get themselves scheduled for tomorrow - I will have to be more watchful next year!

    ReplyDelete