Thursday, March 20, 2008

Meow

Not sure why the quality of the videos is so poor. I don't think it's just because of the lighting at the time. Something's still not quite right, but you get the idea.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

14 comments:

  1. OOOOH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH! THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.


    Aweeeeeee, I miss you guys.:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me a good laugh Marty Bug.....you are too cute! So since you were here for your visit Reid likes to pretend he's Marty and use his "shifty" eyes. It's pretty funny. Can't wait to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGG ONLY THE CUTTEST THING OF MY LIFEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy, you´re really good in "meowing"!
    so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is THE best kitty meow i have EVER heard. kid or adult.
    and by FAR the cutest!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He totally looks like a little kitty with his body language!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hilarious!! totally hilarious! Sort of looks like he's teething with those red cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so darn cute Rachel! His voice sounds alot like his brothers voice to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooh, what a cute little kitty! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is hilarious!!!! We were laughing so hard, so cute and so much like a kitty.

    If there is a contest to be entered you should enter that video you'd win in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute rach...you have a very funny family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm wanting really badly to take a look at the video.. but I'm "supposed" to be teaching! I am in a Gr 12 Spanish class which is silent reading for the entire 75 minute period.
    Good times.. I'll check back when I'm home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete