Friday, March 28, 2008

Someday ...

Lately, Max has been coming up with some all kinds of things. One of his most frequent statements, and one of my favourites starts with "Someday when I'm a man ... "

Tonight he told us that "Someday when I'm a man, I will be able to eat nuts. Because I'm going to be so so so so so tall."

(Does adding to ones height take away ones allergy to tree nuts? Don't think so, son.)

6 comments:

  1. But that's pretty cool, though.
    Hunter uses "Because"
    Example... "We bought ice cream for you because I'm going to open it."
    Nice work, kid. I like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing up so fast!

    The things the kids come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute, maybe he thinks he'll be "out growing it"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable. Reminds me so much of the things that come out of Micah's mouth. He often talks about when he is going to be a "big tall man" :)

    ReplyDelete