Monday, March 3, 2008

A week? Really?

Things have been a little crazy around here. I've got a few posts brewing to tell you about all the excitement. I'll start with a small collection of (somewhat) recent pictures. (I actually had this post ready to go LAST Tuesday, but found some more pictures to add.)

[slideshow id=360287970205439700&w=400&h=320]

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Rachel. It was good to catch up on the last few posts - especially the "trouble with the law" which made me laugh. I felt I could identify with your shopping buggy rage :) Maybe I'll see you at playgroup again one of these weeks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute. Looks like they have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the background colour of your blog is rather like the colour of my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures really captured "a day in the life of two little boys". Glad they are enjoying the shopping cart. I really must find the picture of Paul at Marty's age - same red cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul is your GRAMPA!???? He is my favorite senior who comes to Imadene--you are one lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete