Friday, May 23, 2008

busted

Just got another call from Paul. One of the bones in Max's forearm is broken (the inside one). They will soon be putting him to sleep so they can set the bone. Paul was drilling me about what Max has had to eat or drink this afternoon. Can this preggo brain remember specific times of a constantly snacking boy?! While on the phone with Paul I could hear Max in the background "I want more of that medicine!". The nurse told him they had to wait for the doctor. Then I heard Max again "Excuse me, Doctor ... "

That's my boy. I chatted with him a bit too and he sounds so cute over the phone. I told him lots of people are praying for him to be brave.

Thanks, folks.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for him to be brave....Jade and I did before bed tonight. He was very concerned when I told him what happened to his friend. Rachel...PLEASE let me know if you need anything. I know I am not good with the whole calling people back thing but I will be looking for your phone call....anything I can help you guys with!

    ReplyDelete