Friday, May 2, 2008

Best friends

Max was playing out in the back yard by himself for a few minutes while Marty did his waking up from his nap. He wasn't quite ready to go outside just yet. Max came in and told me that he was ready for Marty to go out with him. Then he pulled a very sad, urgent face and said "I need a best friend with me!". Just a few minutes later, Marty suited up to join the fun.

15 minutes later ... Max came inside again, leaving Marty by himself. Max had a sad face again, saying "I need ANOTHER best friend!"

Well ...
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

29 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Very exciting news, can't wait to find out who will be joining your family!

    Cute pic of the boys too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute way to announce it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Max thought of a name for his new little friend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. too fun...we can't wait for baby z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alvin & Denise EnglerMay 2, 2008 at 1:51 PM

    ooo, congratulations! :)
    -de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Zalinkos!! Very exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. teresia benedictaMay 2, 2008 at 10:56 PM

    congratulations on baby no3!!
    hope you´re having a relaxed and joyful pregnancy!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Great news. And I agree, fun story! Congratulations to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel! Congrats! How exciting for you all! Just in time for Christmas, right? Hope you're feeling well...
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Great announcement! Thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. tim | helen | adia | kalanieMay 3, 2008 at 11:29 AM

    another little adventure on the way! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet brother! And BIG congratulations -- how exciting! I'll be praying for a smooth pregnancy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mwa hahaaha. Love the announcement. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Rachel & Paul! So fun. Hey - if he/she is due at the end of the year, we'll actually be around to be in the welcoming party!! yay!
    miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowsers!! That's so exciting! And such a cute story too :) I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe...yeah!
    I would like to join you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!! :) Hooray!
    How are you feeling, Rach?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Three kids has been fun for us, I hope it so so fun for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Louise and Gary ChapmanMay 6, 2008 at 7:45 AM

    First of all, that was a very cute story. Secondly, way to shock me at the end!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! Congratulations!!! I just stopped over and went WHAT???When did THIS happen? But it looks like I'm not one of the last to know....

    Blessings...those boys will be great big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wahoo! congratulations you guys!! hope you're feeling good these days!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alvin & Denise EnglerMay 8, 2008 at 5:33 AM

    great new profile pic! :)
    -de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh WOW! A big congrats to you and Paul! Very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!!!! Hooray for new babies! And too cute about your boys, it's so great that they are best friends. My husband and his brother have been best friends since that little and 28 years later they turn to each other first!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ashish & JessicaMay 9, 2008 at 12:57 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS Rachel!!! :) What exciting news!!! :) How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what joy another family member! Rejoicing for you.

    ReplyDelete