
The other day he whispered to me a profound discovery ...
"Not all ladies have babies in their tummies."
"You're right."
"Grandma doesn't have a baby in her tummy."
"No, she's all done having babies. I used to be in her tummy."
"Was it warm and cozy in there?"
"I can't remember."
"I remember being in your tummy. It was warm and cozy. And I ate carrots. Because you ate carrots."

And then today, after I told him that he could not keep a cardboard box from Costco for ever and ever ...
"Maybe that's a decision Daddy should make."And just one more picture for good measure -
"Um, no. We're not going to keep the box forever."
"Okay."
"Maybe that's a decision Daddy should make" HILARIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteTotally cute pictures too, what a funny kid!
too cute !
ReplyDeleteawesome...that was laugh out loud funny! i can't wait till halle can talk more!
ReplyDeleteI love it when they turn those things around on us. Hunter, the other day, asked for "an option" of dessert first... or something to the like.
ReplyDeleteman those little men of yours are cute. you gotta love it when they start using all the things they hear us say, and even using them in the right context. i miss my little buddy max (who i'm sure isn't so little any more) can't wait to see you...
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have some very interesting discussions - get ready; I have a feeling there a lot more to come, especially with help from his brother(s)!
ReplyDeleteOma
HI Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
I love the cute things kids say. I've been getting alot of questions about babies too.
It is nice to know the gender of your baby, then you only have to think of one name!
I only have 6 weeks to go!
Are you using a midwife again?
Too cute!! Love all his sayings. I know I mentioned this before but I sure hope you're writing all these quotes down in some kind of book :)
ReplyDelete