Wednesday, August 13, 2008

while you were sleeping

I caught these sweet moments just after Marty woke up from his nap in bed and Max was still snoozing on the couch.

11 comments:

  1. Awwww......so sweet!

    MamaZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally cute!
    I love the last pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pictures of your boys. I ended up getting the bouncy castle from Jeff 604-562-4164 out of Langley called Bouncing Around. It was $100 for last minute booking and we had to pick it up and set it up ourselves and drop it off after, but it was pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Brothers are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome. Can't wait to see Number three in there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. teresia benedicta&johanna annaAugust 14, 2008 at 5:03 AM

    very cute...esp the one where marty is exploring max' bellybutton:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, ain't love grand. :) They do grow up so quickly - savor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Louise and Gary ChapmanAugust 17, 2008 at 6:41 AM

    That last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise and Gary ChapmanAugust 17, 2008 at 6:41 AM

    That last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so adorable! you have cute kids rachel! they'll be awesome big brothers. :o)

    ReplyDelete