This will be the last of our summer get-aways. I've really been looking forward to this one as my sister will be meeting us there with her five kids. I will finally get to meet her youngest, Calvin (born in April). I'll make a lunch stop at my brother and sister-in-law's in Kamloops, and then off to Camp Cousin. I don't have room for all Laurel's family at my house, and she doesn't have room for us at her house, so meeting up at Grams and Gramps' seemed like a fine plan! Forecast is for rain most days this week, but I'm sure we'll find some fun.
I was hoping to post pictures of our first trip to Clearwater this summer, along with our camping in Golden pictures, but I didn't get a slideshow together. So now you have to wait.
But I just may be able to find some cuteness to tide you over.
Maybe. Just maybe.
Because ...
Sometimes, you just can't say no.






Sounds like a great get-together. Would love to see pics, especially baby Calvin. Love the watermelon pics! You are a brave mama.
ReplyDeleteLove,Oma
Yummmmm!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
Ha ha look at them with that watermelon! Fun pics.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time with family. :)
The watermelon looks like fun! Did they eat it all? Have fun with your sis and parents!
ReplyDeleteYum! Love the shots of the watermelon.
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious! And I love the last post as well - kids say such cute things!
ReplyDeleteHey! We played phone tag there for a while...do you still need any info about Wpg? When are you coming? Wanna stay at our place?
ReplyDeleteloveee the watermellon pictures, soo cute!!. did they finish the wholee thing? that pic with max and the unberella and paul washing the van is very cute too.
ReplyDelete