I hear Max singing "I'm going to Kindergarten next year!" Then, "Marty, do you want to go to preschool tomorrow?" :) They'll both have to wait till September, but I'm thrilled to say that I got a call from the principal at our school of choice ... Max is in! I've already heard from one friend whose son is in as well. I go in on Thursday or Friday to do the complete registration. We won't know for a while if it will be morning or afternoon.
Squeeeee!
That is really exciting! Des and I were just talking about "where Cade'll go" - what a stressful decision!
ReplyDeleteHooray! After the ordeal you had yesterday I am sure you are relieved. I read a little on his school and it sounds really interesting. I can't wait to hear about his experiences.
ReplyDeletehey that's so nice! after all this ordeal....:)
ReplyDeleteand it's nice that max is so excited to go to kindergarden!
leslie
you're lucky---my preschooler balks every time we drive up to the preschool---he goes in without a fight, but even after he has told me all the fun stuff they did that day, when you ask 'do you like preschool now?' the answer is ALWAYS no! Imagine his horror when he goes for twice as long in the fall for 'kindy'!!!!
ReplyDeleteLucky lucky!!
ReplyDelete